IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES:
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them. They are needed to provide web browsing advantages when providing interactive services.
Types of cookies
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website, and they are not recorded on the user's disk.
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- First-party cookies: are generated by the website that is being visited.
- Third-party cookies: they are received when browsing a website, but have been generated by a third-party service that is hosted on that website.
The objectives of cookies
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at once, to identify and access the system as a user, etc.
- Customization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which he/she wishes to view the website or the regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: They allow to measure the number of visits and navigation criteria of different areas of the website anonymously.
- Advertising: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the websites.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the website, based on information about the behavior of users.
e4you.org uses the following COOKIES: Cookies (analysis, advertising...), specifically:
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the party responsible for them, to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users on the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the users' activity on websites, applications or platforms, and to create user browsing profiles for these sites, applications and platforms. This data is used to improve the services offered to the users.
- Advertising Cookies: They make it possible to manage, in the best possible way, the advertising spaces which the publisher has included on a website, application or platform. They can manage criteria such as content editing or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management of advertising spaces, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed accordingly.
- Strictly necessary: Strictly necessary cookies enable you to browse the website and use its essential functions.
How to uninstall cookies (The remaining cookies)
If you wish to delete, from your browser, the cookies registered by e4you.org here are the instructions for different browsers: